You want to grow beyond yourself?Together with ManpowerGroup Germany´s new brand Talent Solutions you will reach for the stars! We are the leading global workforce solution company and help organizations to transform in a fast-changing world of work by sourcing, assessing, developing and managing the talent that enables them to succeed.
With the launch of our new brand Talent Solutions we proudly combine more than 40 years of expertise and offer end to end talent lifecycle solutions by leveraging our consulting and analytics capabilities. Be part of this new adventure and join the ManpowerGroup family as Solutions Architect (m/f/d), working either remotely or at our German headquarter in Eschborn near Frankfurt/Main.
- Being part of the ramp up of our new brand Talent Solutions and thus shaping the brand´s future
- Working in a highly professional and dynamic environment
- Intensive induction and close on boarding process
- Manifold development opportunities within the company
Scope of the job
- You are responsible for leading and suporting in the pursuit of talilored professional resourcing solutions at ManpowerGroup Germany across all brands and HR services
- Furthermore, you provide internal expertise on the portfolio of resourcing solutions / product models, delivering external market research and analysis
- You function as lead in regard of the development of services and solutions aligned to ManpowerGroup Germany´s product portfolio
- You design a bespoke delivery plan for all professional solutions
- Together with Global Sales you develop compelling value propositions for every opportunity / sales visit / client meeting
- New products for complimenting the product portfolio will be developed and tested by you
- The leadership of multi-functional and cross-functional teams lies in your field of responsibility as well
This is your profile
- University degree or equivalent vocational training, ideally in a business-related field
- Successfull workforce or service solutions professional with broad experience as a sales, solution or business specialist as well
- Proven track record of innovative, successful and sustainable solution design / Product Design Thinking and delivery within the HR services and solution domain
- Track record in delivery wins and profitable solutions in the marketplace
- Fluent written and verbal proficiency in both German and English, additional language capabilities are a definite plus
- You are a teamplayer with analytical approaches paired with excellent communication skills
- Your willingness to travel up to 30% of your working time and as needed completes your profile
Interested?Then we are looking forward to receiving your application via our application button or via the contact details provided!
We stand for diversity and equal opportunities and are therefore happy to receive applications from people with disabilities.
All personal formulations in this job advertisement are to be considered gender-neutral.
Fragen zu dieser Jobanzeige?
Hier ist der/die persönliche Ansprechpartner/in:
Düsseldorfer Straße 9, 65760 Eschborn