You are looking for your next challenge?Together with ManpowerGroup Germany as one of the country´s largest personnel service providers you will reach for the stars! We are the leading global workforce solution company and help organizations to transform in a fast-changing world of work by sourcing, assessing, developing and managing the talent that enables them to succeed.
With the launch of our new brand Talent Solutions we proudly combine more than 40 years of expertise and offer end to end talent lifecycle solutions by leveraging our consulting and analytics capabilities. Be part of this new adventure and join the ManpowerGroup family as Head of Group Sales (m/f/d), working either remotely or at our German headquarter in Eschborn near Frankfurt/Main.
- Driving the sales organization of our group forward and thus unleashing new potentials on the German market
- Working in a highly professional and dynamic environment
- Intensive induction and close on boarding process
- Manifold development opportunities within the company
Scope of the job
- Develop the ManpowerGroup Germany Group Sales strategy across all brands and HR services including holistic Total Talent Management and related HR Consulting solutions
- Develop and lead a team of national Group Sales and Key Account Managers
- Drive new business opportunities and defend existing business across all service lines
- Definition and execution of specialisation strategies in regard to industry verticals embedding the HR services solution cycle
- Together with Solution Design co-develop and help to implement added value concepts and services with new clients, focusing on higher value solutions
- Integrate the Enterprise sales strategy with marketing to drive activity, events and opportunities
- Successful sales professional with a broad range of experience as sales and business leader driving activity and engagement at all stages of the sales process
- Proven track record of aggressive, innovative and sustainable sales growth within the HR services and solution domain
- Fluent written and verbal proficiency in both German and English, additional language capabilities are a definite plus
- Exceptional collaboration, team building and team development skills
- You are a strong communicator and are able to flex style to different stakeholders / sales scenarios
- Your willingness and flexibility to travel up to 50% of working time and as needed complete your profile
Interested?Then we are looking forward to receiving your application via our application button or via the contact details provided!
We stand for diversity and equal opportunities and are therefore happy to receive applications from people with disabilities.
All personal formulations in this job advertisement are to be considered gender-neutral.
Fragen zu dieser Jobanzeige?
Hier ist der/die persönliche Ansprechpartner/in:
Düsseldorfer Straße 9, 65760 Eschborn