You are looking for your next career step?Together with ManpowerGroup Germany as one of the country´s largest personnel service provider you will reach for the stars! We are the leading global workforce solution company and help organizations to transform in a fast-changing world of work by sourcing, assessing, developing and managing the talent that enables them to succeed.
With the launch of our new brand Talent Solutions we proudly combine more than 40 years of expertise and offer end to end talent life cycle solutions by leveraging our consulting and analytics capabilities. Be part of this new adventure and join the ManpowerGroup family as Group Sales Manager (m/f/d), working either remotely or at our German headquarter in Eschborn near Frankfurt/Main.
- Driving the sales organization of our group forward and thus unleashing new potentials on the German market
- Working in a highly professional and dynamic environment
- Intensive induction and close on boarding process
- Manifold development opportunities within the company
- Responsible for growing sales across ManpowerGroup Germany brands and HR services inclusing holistic Total Talent Management and related HR Consulting solutions
- You define and execute a solutions sales strategy to proactively drive new business opportunities, pipeline, develeopment, GP growth & portfolio development across designated sectors, key national as well as global enterprise customers
- Collaboration in a team of Group Sales Managers, with Key Account Managers, brand leaders and specialists at both national and international level
- Proactively drive new business opportunities and defend existing business across all service lines with key global enterprise as well as key national clients and prospect accounts
- Lead multi-functional and cross-functional teams to drive sales results
- Successful solutions sales professional with broad experience in driving activity and engagement at all stages of the sales process
- Proven track record of sustainable and innovative sales growth within the HR services and solution domain
- Fluent written and verbal proficiency in both German and English, additional language capabilities are a definite plus
- You are a networking and sales ´opener´ with strong communication skills
- Your willingness and flexibility to travel up to 70% of your working time and as needed complete your profile
Interested?Then we are looking forward to receiving your application via our application button or via the contact details provided!
We stand for diversity and equal opportunities and are therefore happy to receive applications from people with disabilities.
All personal formulations in this job advertisement are to be considered gender-neutral.