Are you looking for a new professional perspective?Experis is a global leader in IT professional resourcing, project solutions and managed services. As the need for IT skills accelerates, Experis helps organizations transform their digital infrastructure, enterprise applications, cloud and cyber security.
Experis is part of the ManpowerGroup family of brands. At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you´ll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
Be part and join the ManpowerGroup family as Sales Development Representative at our German headquarter in Eschborn near Frankfurt/Main.
- Unique opportunity to be part of a first-class team, developing cutting-edge technology
- Opportunities to have influence and ability to take ownership of your own work
- Investment in personal development and emphasis in learning new skills
- Permanent position with an attractive salary
This is your future:
As a Sales Development Representative, you contribute significantly to the success of the Digital Marketing team. In this role you can make the difference whether a customer or client chooses Experis.
- Identification and development of sales opportunities through a variety of outbound activities (calling, e-mail, social media and others)
- Follow-up of Marketing Qualified Leads (e.g. from marketing events, webinars or website downloads) to further nurture leads and convert into sales opportunities
- Working with the sales team to develop and execute outbound plans to reach customers through innovative, strategic approaches
- Active interaction with customers and prospects using creative communication methods
- Manage and monitor your work using MS Dynamics and other sales tools and technologies
- Good understanding of IT technologies and services and a proven track record in outbound / tele sales
- Open for growth and development
- Self-starter with a strong will to succeed
- Persistence and reliability
- Empathy with exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Abilities to build personal and business relationships
- Very good German language skills in spoken and written
Interesred?Then we are looking forward to receiving your application via our application button or via the contact details provided!
We stand for diversity and equal opportunities and are therefore happy to receive applications from people with disabilities.
All personal formulations in this job advertisement are to be considered gender-neutral.