Are you looking for a new professional perspective?Experis is a global leader in IT professional resourcing, project solutions and managed services. As the need for IT skills accelerates, Experis helps organizations transform their digital infrastructure, enterprise applications, cloud and cyber security.
Experis is part of the ManpowerGroup family of brands. At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you´ll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
Be part and join the ManpowerGroup family as Creative Content Writer / Technical Content Creator at our German headquarter in Eschborn near Frankfurt/Main.
- One of the leading IT service companies, which appreciates your cooperation in varied tasks in demanding projects in an international and agile environment
- Working in a highly professional and dynamic environment
- Intensive induction and close on boarding process
- Manifold development opportunities within the company
- flexible working hours
This is your future
You understand what is happening in the market, the importance of the business and make the connection to marketing and communication solutions.
In this role you will be responsible to research and identify trending topics in the IT industry and publish content with regard to optimal asset usage. You wil develop and maintain assigned documents from work conception through review to delivery.
In this position you will report to our Head of Digital Marketing Experis
What are we looking for?
- bachelors degree or equivalent ability; relevant work experience in marketing and communication;
- Experience with a marketing automation tool (ideally Hubspot)
- Technical insight and the ability to communicate complex issues in an understandable manner
- Proficiency in English and German is a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in content creation based on SEO analytics
- Proven Experience of topic-oriented writing and structured authoring
- Experience with the process of localizing documentation
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, schedule, and meet deadlines
- Ability to collaborate with developers and technical teams on making user-centered content
Interested?Then we are looking forward to receiving your application via our application button or via the contact details provided!
We stand for diversity and equal opportunities and are therefore happy to receive applications from people with disabilities.
All personal formulations in this job advertisement are to be considered gender-neutral.