You are on the lookout for a new challenge?Then this is your next step: Join ManpowerGroup Germany as Head of Accounting & Tax either in Eschborn near Frankfurt/Main or nationwide!
ManpowerGroup®(NYSE: MAN), the leading global workforce solutions company, helps organizations transform in a fast-changing world of work by sourcing, assessing, developing and managing the talent that enables them to win. We develop innovative solutions for hundreds of thousands of organizations every year, providing them with skilled talent while finding meaningful, sustainable employment for millions of people across a wide range of industries and skills. Our expert family of brands – Manpower, Experis and Talent Solutions – creates substantial value for candidates and clients across more than 75 countries and territories and has done so for over 70 years. We are recognized consistently for our diversity - as a best place to work for Women, Inclusion, Equality and Disability and in 2021 ManpowerGroup was named one of the World´s Most Ethical Companiesfor the twelfth year - all confirming our position as the brand of choice for in-demand talent.
These are your benefits
- Challenging responsibilities in an international environment
- An open-minded and ambitious team
- Intensive induction and close on-boarding
- Attractive renumeration and corporate benefits
This includes in detail:
- Accounting according to US GAAP and HGB (individual and consolidated financial statements)
- Responsible for the compliance with current applicable tax laws and their updates
- Adapting and monitoring transfer pricing policies and methodologies in compliance with applicable laws as well as effective risk management
- Properly conducting tax audits
- GIving advice on corporate transactions and restructurings
- Legal entity reductions
- Academic degree or comparable educational training in combination with according working experience
- Solid professional experience regarding accounting and/or tax
- Strong track record on financial processes and projects
- Excellent verbal and written language skills in German and English
- You are a convincing solution-oriented negotiator with an entrepreneurial thinking attitude
Interested?Then we are looking forward to receiving your application via our application button or via the contact details provided!
We stand for diversity and equal opportunities and are therefore happy to receive applications from people with disabilities.
All personal formulations in this job advertisement are to be considered gender-neutral.
Fragen zu dieser Jobanzeige?
Hier ist der/die persönliche Ansprechpartner/in:
Düsseldorfer Straße 9, 65760 Eschborn